How to Submit a Manuscript
- Manuscripts must be in a 12 pt. Microsoft Word format.
- Send your manuscript in the printed form as well as on a compact disk.
- Include a cover letter that explains why your manuscript should be published.
- Describe the author's targeted readers. Who will most likely read your book?
- Explain how you can help the publisher in the promotion of your book.
- Provide a brief biography, which should include your previously published works.
- Your postal address, phone number, and e-mail address must be included in your cover letter.
- No manuscript will be returned to the author, without a self-addressed and stamped envelope.
Please send your information to the following address:
Barnhardt & Ashe
Suite 51, PMB 432
444 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131
Thank you for visiting our site.